Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bloom Day Weigela? Why Not?!?


Here in the Mid-Atlantic USA (USDA zone 7) on the DC-MD border, the past month started off very dry, then it got hot - really hot - then the rains finally returned in the form of monsoons. We seem to be skipping spring this year and leaping straight into summer.

Here are four different Weigela I am trialing in my garden. Don't ask me to name them. I have been a very bad garden writer and misplaced the tags. Okay, okay. I'll take a stab at it. I think they are:
- top, left - 'Night Tuxedo'
- top, right - 'Czechmark Trilogy™'
- bottom, left - 'Sonic Bloom Red' 
- bottom, right - 'Minuet'

It is the 15th of the month, which means Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day again. To view links to other garden bloggers' blooms around the world to see what it blooming in their gardens today and to read their collective comments, go to:
https://www.maydreamsgardens.com/2018/05/garden-bloggers-bloom-day-may-2018.html

So what is blooming in YOUR garden today?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...