May 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine includes Fritillaries, Golden Raspberries, and much more
The May 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
- Fritillaries: From Dainty to Flamboyant
- A Visit to Union Mills Homestead
- Hail Storm Pummels Gardens
- Tomato Watering Tips
- Planthopper Invasion
- Peach Tree Problems
- Starting Flower Seeds
- New Plant Spotlight: Fairy Magnolia Bush
- Your Garden Task List
- Butterfly Larvae: Flower Garden Friend or Foe?
- Growing Golden Raspberries
- U.S. National Arboretum’s New Mobile App
- Who You Gonna Call for Swarming Bees?
- Local Gardening Events Calendar
- Cultivating Chives
- and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the June 2017 issue are due by June 10.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm