Friday, June 14, 2013

Fenton Friday: Water-Logged

So I thought LAST week at the Fenton Community Gardens we were soggy! This week, we got at least another 6 inches dumped on our gardens and the weeds sure are happy about it! I did manage to get a little gardening in between rains.

My sugarsnap peas and strawberries are starting to peter out now. Still getting bags full of lettuce and the carrots are almost ready to dig.

How is your garden growing?


Fresh strawberries on chocolate cake
first baby carrot of the season
okra seedlings finally up!


purple bush beans flowering
SunSugar tomatoes forming


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...