Friday, June 15, 2012

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day: Hydrangea Heaven

Wish I had kept the tags with most of these, apologies for not having IDs to go with the picks. BTW despite everyone in my area (Zone 7, just outside Washington, DC in Silver Spring, MD) claiming they have verry acidic soil, I think my pink and turning-to-pink blooms tell a far different tale. I have 5 big oaks that drop vast amounts of leaves every fall, what I think moves our soil to alkaline though is all the brick and construction dust built up over decades.

So what is blooming in YOUR garden this Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...