Friday, May 04, 2012

Fenton Friday: Baby Radish


  1. Checked on my community garden plot today and saw that my carrot, radish, and lettuce seedlings are all up. I pulled one of the tiny radishes out (see photo) and ate it. It was very flavorful and I can likely get many more next week to snack on, even if not full-sized yet.
The asparagus I planted is still nowhere to be seen.

Potatoes are about 6 inches high.

Sweet Peas are ranging from 6-12 inches and flower buds are forming.

Now, just have to hope that the next few days do not get too hot and send all my seedlings direct to bolting/melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...