Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Video Wednesday: What is a Seed Exchange?


This video was taken at our Washington Gardener Seed Exchange three years as part of the ThinkGreen show and it aired multiple times on Montgomery County, MD cable television. (I'm sad to report that ThinkGreen is no longer in production, another victim of the poor economy.)

To sign up for this year's Seed Exchanges, go to this form and print it out. Be sure to mail it in soon, registrations are rolling in and space is limited!

A BIG thank to to Phil Shapiro of self-described "public geek" of Takoma Park, MD for his assistance in ripping and uploading this file online.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to tell you that I’m new to blogging and site-building and truly enjoyed this blog. Most likely I’m likely to bookmark your website. You certainly come with fantastic stories. Kudos for sharing with us your web page.
    http://www.joshbuford.com/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...