Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Some Light Winter Reading...

While I'm a busy bee behind the scenes working on several projects*, I realize I've been somewhat ignoring my blog friends. Here are some recent articles of mine that have been published online.

~ Green Your Home from the Inside (Indoor Gardening)
The Voice newspapers

~ Gardening By the Rules (5 Rules to Break, 5 Rules to Make)
see pages 80-81
Pathways Magazine

~ Nearby Destinations for Silver Springers to Get a Garden Fix
Silver Spring Patch


~ Silver Spring Residents Vent over Leaf Blowers Use
Silver Spring Patch


~ Residents at Odds with Growing Deer Problems
Silver Spring Patch


Enjoy and let me know what you think!

*Some of the projects happening now and coming up:
~ Washington Gardener Photo Contest
~ Washington Gardener Seed Exchanges
~ Washington Gardener Magazine Winter issue
~ Washington Gardener ebook of Local Daytrips
~ Washington Gardener Tours to the Philadelphia Flower Show
and much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...