Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Video Wednesday: Philadelphia Flower Show


Here is a little video I took last Saturday at the media (and PHS members) preview day for the Philadelphia Flower Show. It features the carousel of flower creatures under the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. The musicians are a band called Musette. I have two albums of photos I took (about 250) at facebook.com/washingtongardenermagazine -- stop by the page and browse at your leisure. I'm back up at the show all day today with our bus tour and will share even more photos when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...