Friday, March 05, 2010

Philly Flower Show Photos

I have posted three albums and two short videos from our Philadelphia Flower Show trip up on Wednesday, 3/3. They are all on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/washingtongardener or follow this link.

Over 40 of us, led by Cheval Force Opp of Cheval's Garden Tours, had a day full of flowers, fun, and food.
We viewed landscape displays, took notes at garden talks, sampled wine and spirits, and shopped til we dropped. Hope many of you can join us for the trip up next year. The 2011 theme is "Springtime in Paris." The 2012 show will be their 200th anniversary and you can already feel the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...