Sunday, December 06, 2009

Buy, Listen, and Visit Local in DC


This is BUY LOCAL DC Week and Washington Gardener Magazine is featured in the Washington City Paper guide to supprting the local economy. See http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/shoplocal/ for all the wonderful local businesses you can visit online and in person to take care of all your holiday shopping this year.

Last Friday, the Gardening With Kathy Jentz: December Chores segment aired on WAMU 88.5 Metro Connection Show, with repeats over the weekend. It is posted online now here: http://wamu.org/programs/mc/. In a week or so, it will move to the Archives area of the radio station web site and you'll just need to search on "Jentz" for that segment link and all the older ones to pop up for you.

You can save a stamp and a paper envelope by bringing your renewal, new subscription, or gift subscription orders and payment to me in person this coming week in the heart of WDC. I'll be helping my brother out at his "Jentz Prints" booth at the DC Holiday Market. Come by to see me on Mon 12/7, Wed 12/9, and Fri 12/11 from 10:30am-12noon. Look for booth #4, which is close to the 9th street side of the market and very near the mini doughnuts. Just follow the heavenly smell.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE - I'll ALSO be at the DC Holiday Market on Thurs 12.10 from 10:30am-12noon.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...