Saturday, September 26, 2009

With the Garden Writers Tribe

So much for my ambitions to blog every night from GWA meeting here in Raleigh, NC. Internet colnnection here in the pricey new downtown Marriott sucks. For updates, follow our Twitter feed at WDCGardener or go to Twitter.com and search on #gwa to see the stream of everyone's comments. I promise a full report and pics upon my return.

A few teasers -
- our hotel room is FULL of plants
- bought even MORE yesterday Plants Delights & the Farmer's Market
- took tons of pics at JC Raulston Arboretum, Duke, and the private "Willy-Dilly" garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...