Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I Am (Definitely) Woman

I have an article on page 28-29 of the new issue of Washington Woman Magazine. Christine McIntyre, Co-Publisher of Washington Woman, writes in her page 6 Publisher's Note (aka Editor's Letter), "a useful garden article by Kathy Jentz, owner of Washington Gardener Magazine. In “Seeing Green,” Kathy details some of the many home and garden shows in our area this spring which will give you fresh ideas for any indoor or outdoor project." The article is accompanied by my side-bar, "5 Home & Garden Show Shopping Tips."

You can pick up the Washington Woman Magazine April 2008 issue free around town -- I see it regularly at my local Whole Foods, Giant, and library locations. You can now also read Washington Woman online. They have a nifty viewer on their web site that lets you page through, zoom in, and print out what you like. It is a step above just posting a PDF version and if I could afford to do this and then be able to add a layer of password-protection to it so that only current subscribers could access it, I'd definitely do it in a heartbeat.

BTW "definitely" is one of my most over-used word habits and no, I'm not going to curtail its use. I stumbled across this page put up by someone with too much time on their hands, though I have to give them a thumbs up for their public service. After seeing this article in the Washington Post Magazine a few months back that (purposely?) misspelled the word several times, I was even starting to doubt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...