Friday, March 28, 2008

Sustainable Gardening

Here is the online link to my Sustainable Gardening article on page R3 in the Real Estate section of today's print edition in the Washington Examiner. You can find the Examiner in the many red street-boxes around town. I saved a screen capture of the listing as a JPG and posted it here -- which you can click on to read at 100%.

The sources and quotes for this piece were gathered at Brookside Gardens’ Green Matters Symposium and the photo was taken in the Regional Garden portion of the USBG’s National Garden.

Hope to see many of you at the PhotoSynthesis opening tonight and at the MoCo Home Show this weekend. You can print out discount coupons to the MoCo Show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...