Monday, March 10, 2008

La Dolce Vita

I have just uploaded all 174 Philadelphia Flower Show 2008 photos I took last week to Shutterfly.com and shared them with our Washington Gardener tour attendees, If you'd like to see them as well, just drop me an email to Laserblast@aol.com by Wednesday and I'll send you an invitation email direct from Shutterfly to view them.

We had a great time on our trip to the show thanks to our intrepid leader Cheval Force Opp, GardenTours, who took care of every detail. Those that met up with us by the Media Tent for dinner at Reading Terminal even had a special bonus treat -- a preview of next year's Bella Italia theme by the show designer himself, Sam Lemheney. His presentation and gracious Q&A afterwards left us salivating for Chianti and cannoli.

We plan on doing this trip again in 2009 and are looking at setting the date now. Let Cheval know at GardenTours@gmail.com if you want to be added to our email list to get the details and information as soon as it is available.

BTW these two photos from different displays at the show this year represent what I'd like my garden to look like this spring/summer. We'll see how far my ambitions and resources take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...