Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gazette Gives Seed Exchange Boost

Local reporter Kristina Gawrgy called this week asking about the Seed Exchange and her piece is published on page A-14 of the Silver Spring/Takoma Park edition of the weekly Gazette. Here is the link to it online -- scroll down to: "Brookside hosts Seed Exchange."

In the print version, the article appears on the same page as the teaser ad for the upcoming MoCo HomeShow on March 29-39 which I'm participating in as well as an ad for the Wild Bird Center in Wheaton, MD, a supporter of the Silver Spring Garden Club, of which I'm newly elected as president. Small world or just a clever page layout person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...