Thursday, September 20, 2007

Which Camera Do I Look Into?

It is Thursday all day today! Here is an online link to this week's The List: Top Home & Garden Events on page 27 of today's print edition in the Washington Examiner. This image is courtesy of the Remodeling & Home Decor Show. I like this DIY painter as she reminds me of some outdoor decor paint projects I need to add to my ever-expanding To-Do list.

I’m on Channel 9 on Sunday 9/23 at 8:00am and Channel 4 on Thursday 9/27 at 4:00pm doing “Succulent/Fall Planting” pieces. On both shows look for me towards the end of the broadcast around :45 past the hour.

Margaret Webb Pressler of the Washington Post (Sunday) Magazine interviewed me this week for her "Making It" column on staring a business of my own. Since I have found inspiration from reading her column, I'm excited to see how my story will fit in. Who knows? It may spark someone to quit her job and make the leap to entrepreneurship too. The photo session to go with the piece is this Saturday. It will be interesting to see how a formal, in-studio photo shoot goes. Again, I have no idea what to wear at this point. The issue should be out 10/14.

Finally I did a radio interview with WAMU Metro Connection show on Monday - that should air this Friday 10:00am - this gets archived on their site so you can listen anytime and is played live online too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...