Thursday, May 31, 2007

Weekend Events

Here is an online link to this week's Top 5 Home & Garden Events listing on page 29 of today's print edition. Pick up the Washington Examiner at any area metro station.

I'm praying we get some real rain soon, but hoping it happens before or after the Annapolis Secret Garden Tour this Sunday. (Picture at left is courtesy of the tour organizers.) I've been planning around that date as a Birthday outting for myself for months. Though my birthday is June 4 - I'll observe it on the 3rd as well. Birthdays that fall on a Monday should automatically claim the entire pre-weekend for celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...