Thursday, April 12, 2007

Going Daffy

Pick up the DC Examiner, if you miss the print version - here is a link to this week's Top 5 Home & Garden Events listing on page 35 of today's print edition. That is one of my daff shots on page 33 as well. Uncropped version at left -- that black thing is my gloved hand holding up the blossom towards the camera. That was during last weekend's freezing temps. hoping for much better this weekend at Saturday's Takoma Park Arbor Day, being inside for it again this year would suck.

Been a crazy, hectic, deadline week for the magazine and for our enewsletter. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...