Friday, March 03, 2006

Back on the Radio

Today I went to WMET1160am offices near Dupont Circle in downtown DC to pre-tape the "Garden Gurus" radio show. It will air tomorrow (Saturday, March 4) from 8-9 am and can be heard also via the Internet at www.wmet1160.com. If you miss it, they tape it and post it to their online archive a few days later at the same web address.

Today was fun - with two new hosts - the show was much more relaxed and conversational feel. I think we also got to squeeze in a great deal of info for the beginning gardener on containers, seed starting, forcing branches, and early spring garden chores. Crammed a lot into one hour!

I'm off to Philadelphia this Sunday-Monday for the Garden Writers Association meeting in conjunction with the Philadelphia Flower Show. I so enjoyed the GWA event last year as a newbie and can't wait to go back a year later and chat to some new and old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...